is a rich, earthy spice with a mild heat, prized for its brilliant red colour. Often thought of as a Hungarian ingredient, it is used in many other cuisines.
- Blend with brown sugar, salt and a touch of cumin and liberally apply over pork ribs for a delicious barbecue rub.
- Adds depth and warmth to slow cooked dishes, such as tagine or ghoulash.
- Essential to Romesco sauce, which is traditionally eaten in Spain with fish, chicken and grilled vegetables.
- Mild Heat
- Rich & Earthy
- Perfect for Recipes
- Additional day(s) transit may be required for remote areas.
- Public and Regional holidays may affect delivery lead times.
- Delivery times may vary in the event of adverse weather conditions.
- Please note that we are unable to ship to the Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, Post Office boxes and BFPO.
- Further postcode delivery restrictions might apply to this item.